Celebrities speak out on social media after death Bob Saget…
News about Full house The actor and stand-up comedian passed away on Sunday (January 9) after being pronounced dead at the Ritz-Carlton Hotel in Orlando, Florida, at the age of 65.
The Orange County Sheriff’s Department then issued a statement regarding Beandeath, stating that there was “no sign of foul play or drug use.”
Stars love Whoopi Goldberg, Andy Cohen, Kat Dennings, and Katie Griffin were among the first to react to the devastating news.
Click inside to read tweets …
Keep scrolling to see what all the celebrities are tweeting …
Sail to my friend Bob Saget, with your huge heart and pitiful madness, my condolences to his daughters and other family
– Whoopi Goldberg (@WhoopiGoldberg) January 10, 2022
I know that people are losing loved ones, good people every day. Nobody gets a pass. But the loss of Bob Saget hits deep. If you didn’t know him, he was kind and dear and cared deeply for people. He was the definition of a good egg. He leaves too soon. #RipBobSaget
– Jason Alexander (@IJasonAlexander) January 10, 2022
Deeply saddened to learn of the untimely death of comedian Bob Saget. Loved by millions as America’s dad, he was regularly present in our living rooms, bringing us the funniest videos and countless belly laughs. Gone too early, as have many of the brightest souls.
– George Takei (@GeorgeTakei) January 10, 2022
Still shocked. I just spoke to Bob a few days ago. As usual, we chatted on the phone and laughed at each other. RIP to friend, comedian and fellow aristocrat Bob Saget. pic.twitter.com/TDKT8JoULq
– Gilbert Gottfried (@RealGilbert) January 10, 2022
He had the largest heart and wore it on his sleeve. He was so generous with his feelings. Mensch. #BobSaget
– Andy Cohen (@Andy) January 10, 2022
– Julian Edelman (@ Edelman11) January 10, 2022
Bob Saget was one of the first celebrities I met when I started working in Los Angeles. Full House was my consolation show as a kid, so I really, truly lost my mind. He was still so sweet and kind and light. I feel so sad. Rest in peace to one of the sweetest dads on television. 💛
– Isabella Gomez (@Isabella_Gomez) January 10, 2022
Bob Saget was as sweet as he was funny. And, in my opinion, he was hilarious. We were close friends and I couldn’t love him anymore. pic.twitter.com/TM8r1hzCfO
– Norman Lear (@TheNormanLear) January 10, 2022
Bob Saget …
Only the funniest and most beautiful …
– John Stewart (@jonstewart) January 10, 2022
What’s going on here?! https://t.co/81bX2DZnWa
– Yvette Nicole Brown (@YNB) January 10, 2022
Oh my God. Bob Saget !!! The sweetest man. I was his TV daughter for one season and he was always so kind and caring. So sorry for his family.
– Kat Dennings (@OfficialKat) January 10, 2022
It’s always depressing when we lose the artists who touched us with their work, often doubly when they were widely known for being kind, caring, and funny. Rest in peace to Bob Saget, and with all my heart I sympathize with everyone who knew and loved him. X
– Zelda Williams (@zeldawilliams) January 10, 2022
Crap @bobsaget you left your body
I will always celebrate your genius, your giant heart and your joy in life.
Thank you for helping me get through life’s inevitable sadness through comedy. At least now you can hang out with Rodney and Don again.
Love you forever
– Seth Green (@SethGreen) January 10, 2022
Oh no. RIP Bob Saget. Really one of the nicest guys and so funny. Very sad.
– Mark Maron (@marcmaron) January 10, 2022
Completely heartbroken over Bob Saget. I send love to my family. 💔
– Mickey Guyton (@MickeyGuyton) January 10, 2022
There has never been a kinder person in Hollywood than Bob Saget. I’m having trouble thinking about this. I don’t want to believe it. This is too much to handle.
– Josh Gad (@joshgad) January 10, 2022
After seeing this tweet from BJ six days ago, I agree. You cannot find a more witty and witty person than Bob Saget. Shocked and devastated. 💔💔💔 https://t.co/QgiYCW5H92
– Kathy Griffin (@kathygriffin) January 10, 2022
I will miss Bob Saget very much. He was as kind as he was funny.
– Nikki Glaser (@NikkiGlaser) January 10, 2022
Bob Saget. Good party, good conversation. Kind, cheerful, generous. TEAR.
– Russell Crowe (@russellcrowe) January 10, 2022
RIP Bob Saget. Everything that I start to write about him seems inadequate to me. Everyone loves him. I am so grateful that he was my friend.
– Jim Norton (@JimNorton) January 10, 2022
As a child, I was fortunate enough to meet Bob Saget, like millions of others like Danny Tanner. I never stopped smiling when Full House was on. As an adult, I was fortunate enough to meet Bob as a dear friend. As kind soul as you can be. Rest well, Bob.
– Cooper Hefner (@cooperhefner) January 10, 2022
Bob was at my house in October interviewing me for a documentary. He was edgy and dark and funny as always, and we were going to talk over coffee when he finished editing and now I’m crying FUCKING. #RIPBobSaget pic.twitter.com/wgrp3cOXGE
– Patton Oswalt (@pattonoswalt) January 10, 2022
– Howie Mandel (@howiemandel) January 10, 2022
My heart is broken. Saget, thank you for being the warmest, most sympathetic, ruthlessly kind and cheerful person. I never heard you say a bad word about someone, unless it was a brilliant fried joke in which even your target was in tears. pic.twitter.com/Dpa9UIyZSI
– Whitney Cummings (@WhitneyCummings) January 10, 2022
Bob, there are so many great ways to describe you. Adoring father, terribly funny, so kind. And you were a heck of a friend to your people. Rest in Peace ❤️ pic.twitter.com/8zrsCZWWCy
– JoAnna Garcia Swisher (@JoAnnaLGarcia) January 10, 2022
I’m shocked. I’m so numb right now.
– Ken Jeong (@kenjeong) January 10, 2022
Destructive news! My brother #love you RT @bobsaget: Liked today’s show @PV_ConcertHall in Jacksonville. Grateful audience. Thanks again @ Real Madrid Tim Wilkins to open. I had no idea what I did the 2 hour set tonight. I’m happily addicted to this shit again.
– George Lopez (@georgelopez) January 10, 2022