Kevin Spacey, 62, IS CHARGED on charges of 4 sexual assaults after Hollywood star ‘assaulted three men’

Kevin Spacey was charged today with a series of sexual offenses against three men.

The development came after the Meteorological Police launched an investigation in 2017.

4

Kevin Spacey accused of sexual misconduct1 credit

The 62-year-old Oscar-winning actor has been charged with four counts of sexual assault and another sexual offense and is due to face trial.

All calculations were allegedly carried out between 2005 and 2013.

Four charges were reportedly committed in London and one in Gloucestershire.

Rosemary Ainsley, head of the CPS Special Crime Squad, said: “The CPS authorized criminal charges against 62-year-old Kevin Spacey on four counts of sexual assault against three men.

Shooter Salvador Ramos broke into an elementary school through the back door to kill 21 people
'Big Brother' star accused of raping 21-year-old British tourist in Greece

“He was also charged with forcing a person to perform sexual acts of penetration without their consent. The allegations followed a review of evidence gathered by the Metropolitan Police during the investigation.

“The Crown Prosecution’s Office reminds all parties concerned that the criminal prosecution against Spacey is active and that he is entitled to a fair trial.”

This comes after the case was referred to the Crown Prosecution Service in April last year and further investigations have taken place since then.

In 2019, the Met was discreetly interviewed by American beauty star Spacey.

He was not arrested, but told officers about a series of allegations between 1996 and 2013 in London and Gloucester.

London’s Old Vic Theatre, where Spacey was artistic director from 2004 to 2015, also issued an apology as it found it had received allegations of inappropriate behavior.

Theater executives said a “cult of personality” contributed to the organization’s failures.

Spacey denied all charges against him, and the final U.S. criminal case was closed in July 2019.

But London police have launched their own investigation into allegations of sexual harassment during the star’s stay at the Old Vic.

Spacey was stripped of the International Emmy Award due to the allegations.

His lead character in the acclaimed Netflix series House of Cards was also killed off after being cut from the show.

In November last year, it became known that an American arbitrator ordered Spacey to pay almost 24.6 million pounds to the studio that filmed the popular show.

The payment was for an alleged breach of contract in connection with claims of sexual harassment.

MRC said it lost millions of dollars because it had already begun work on the next season, the arbitration documents said.

The allegations arose after the trailer for Spacey’s new film was shown at the Cannes Film Festival on Thursday.

Peter Five Eight is the actor’s first role in almost five years since the first allegations of sexual harassment surfaced.

Love Island star unrecognizable with six pack and beard in topless workout
I am a single mother: I bought a house for £257,000 and saved hundreds on childcare.

He plays a serial killer opposite Jet Jandreau in a film with the tagline: “The guilty always pay the price.”

It’s clear that Spacey, who has starred in films like The Suspects and Seven, still spends most of his time in London.

Spacey was interviewed with caution in 2019

4

Spacey was interviewed with caution in 20191 credit
He has previously denied all allegations against him.

4

He has previously denied all allegations against him.Credit: AP: Associated Press
Spacey has appeared in a number of blockbusters, including The Usual Suspects.

4

Spacey has appeared in a number of blockbusters, including The Usual Suspects.1 credit

Leave a Comment

%d bloggers like this: