Us Weekly has partnerships so we may be compensated for certain product and service references.
New season, new clothes! We have officially entered the transition period, which covers the end of summer and the beginning of autumn. Today it can be 80 degrees, the next day 60, and even colder at night. We need clothes in our closet for all these temperature rises and falls!
The good thing is that it’s also a fabulous time of year to find big discounts on stylish items. Amazon has tons of discounts on amazing things for warm days, cool days, and everything in between. Check out our 15 favorites of the moment below!
For warm days
1. Our absolute favorite: With its ribbing and ruffles, this BB Dakota mini dress has a very flattering fit!
2. We also love: Comfortable, loose-fitting shorts that don’t ride up? Sign Us for a couple of these Amazon Essentials jersey shorts. They have pockets too!
3. We cannot forget: Don’t miss the opportunity to wear sandals this time of year. These YOKI quilted sandals so cute!
4. Bonus: This Bella canvas mini skirt Made from 100% cotton and is the perfect alternative to shorts when you want to wear a T-shirt but still feel comfortable!
5. Last but not least: Delicious! A cutout back and ruffles on the sleeves make this Zack and Rachel Top stand out seriously. Dress up or down!
For cool days
6. Our absolute favorite: On cold autumn days you rarely find Us without that bodysuit down jacket Amazon Essentials!
7. We also love: If you want to keep warm, don’t forget your hat! This hat adidas will help keep your ears toasted and your outfit looking cool!
8. We can’t forget: These artificial sheepskin coats Toms ankle boots Your feet will feel comfortable both at home and out of it. We love leopard too!
9. Bonus: This hood Juicy Couture sweatshirt it’s like a raised version of the hoodie – like a more stylish older sister!
10. Last but not least: We’ll look for any excuse to wear this. Hanes jersey leggings. They are essential for lazy days of relaxation, but we don’t stop there!
For transitional days
11. Our absolute favorite: Can’t decide if the day calls for short sleeves or long sleeves? Meet in the middle with that Daily Ritual Short Sleeve Top!
12. We also love: This cut-out Wild Meadow dress provides the perfect cover for transitional weather between summer and autumn. You can also style it in so many ways!
13. We can’t forget: Again, if the dispute is about shorts and trousers, find a happy medium with these Alfred Danner capris!
14. Bonus: Fuzzy drinker… but with an open toe and an open back. This MUK LUX slippers adds a chic buckle to perfect your design!
15. Last but not least: Don’t forget midi skirts! This Daily Ritual ribbed skirt must be taken Us right now!
Haven’t made a purchase? Find more of our favorite products below:
This post was prepared by the Us Weekly Shop With Us team. The Shop With Us team is committed to highlighting products and services that our readers may find interesting and useful, such as wedding guest outfits, purses, plus size swimwear, women’s sneakers, bridal shapewear, and the perfect gift ideas for everyone in your life. However, the selection of products and services is in no way intended to endorse Us Weekly or any celebrity mentioned in the post.
The Shop With Us team can receive products from manufacturers for testing free of charge. In addition, Us Weekly receives compensation from the manufacturer of the products we cover when you click on a link and then purchase the product featured in the article. This does not affect our decision on whether to recommend a product or service. Shop With Us operates independently from the advertising sales department. We welcome your feedback at ShopWithUs@usmagazine.com. Happy shopping!