Us Weekly has partnerships so we may be compensated for certain product and service references.
In the fashion world, there is always a lot of controversy about jeans. Blue or black? Torn or clean? Cuffs or short? And, of course, thin or not? Will we stick with our favorite, trusty skinny jeans or are we diving into a style that looks like mom jeans instead?
Personally, we say that everyone should just wear the style they want, and we know that we have several jeans in our own wardrobe. Our biggest concern is that everyone knows what’s out there and try on different styles of jeans at least once. You never know – you might end up loving them!
Mom jeans are stylish, comfortable and timeless with a high waist and looser legs. Don’t imagine the stereotype of the 90s – when you buy a modern version and style it accordingly, you can feel like the most fashionable. Shop our selections below!
21 amazing pair of mom jeans
1. Our absolute favorite: No matter what style of jeans you’re looking for, you can always rely on Levi’s. If you’re going to try on any pair of mom jeans, consider these Levi jeans for an almost guaranteed success!
2. We also love: If you take them in black, white or a shade of blue, these Fleurns straight-leg jeans will show you how cool denim can be!
3. We cannot forget: Love tears and frayed edges? These jeans from Target are shockingly inexpensive!
4. Let’e Rip: Really, really like that distressed look? Go straight to these Paxun mom jeans!
5. When you feel uncomfortable: Blue denim is always a classic, but with this Sidefeel jeansinstead, you can try brown, green or khaki – or black!
6. Totally 80s: If you really want some retro inspiration in your modern wardrobe, check out these 80s Levi’s mom jeans!
7. Best for curves: Feel like most pairs of jeans don’t have the right silhouette or aren’t stretchy enough for your curves? check it Wild Fable high waist jeans off target!
8. All in White: We don’t care what time of year it is – these crunchy white Grapent jeans worthy of wearing them all year round!
9. Never stop harvesting: Looking for a cropped pair that tapers at the top? Leave room for shoes with these jeans off target!
10. Best Baggy Pair: Really want to lean on that roomy, baggy look? You will want to add these henleck jeans Add to cart!
11. Make this (fix) work: We’ve been obsessed with denim patchwork lately, and it’s Couple PacSun plays with white and two shades of blue!
12. Feeling Lucky: Lucky Brand is another absolutely iconic denim brand, so you know we love them. Lucky Brand mom jeans!
13. Guess: Speaking of legendary jeans, these cropped GUESS jeans Another choice not to be missed!
14. Nostalgia for the 90s: We don’t think we’ll ever get tired of the 90s aesthetic, especially when it means we’ll be wearing jeans like These are from Everlane!
15. Looking fit: We love these Kut From the Kloth Fab Ab Jeans from Nordstrom because the front pockets give them a subtle shaping effect so you always feel your best in them!
16. Top Level: Want something from a premium brand and don’t mind spending a little more money? Don’t miss these AGOLDE jeans– also in Nordstrom!
17. Flower Power: Not everyone is a minimalist! If you like the idea of gorgeous floral embroidery on jeans, check out this pair is from Lucky Brand!
18. Full Stretch: It’s not a stretch that you would like it Wax Jeans mom jeansbut this stretch denim? Stretched as can be!
19. Simply Out of Time: These Jeans without borders the perfect shade of blue, with a bit of mustache and a five-pocket style. Forever in fashion!
20. Dare to Flare: Love to look in your mom jeans, but live for the return of flares? Get some of both with these Jeans!
21. Last but not least: Bring on the torn knees! These classic BP. mom jeans are going to greatly elevate your street style!
Haven’t made a purchase? Check out more of our favorites below:
This post was prepared by the Us Weekly Shop With Us team. The Shop With Us team is committed to highlighting products and services that our readers may find interesting and useful, such as wedding guest outfits, purses, plus size swimwear, women’s sneakers, bridal shapewear, and the perfect gift ideas for everyone in your life. However, the selection of products and services is in no way intended to endorse Us Weekly or any celebrity mentioned in the post.
The Shop With Us team can receive products from manufacturers for testing free of charge. In addition, Us Weekly receives compensation from the manufacturer of the products we cover when you click on a link and then purchase the product featured in the article. This does not affect our decision on whether to recommend a product or service. Shop With Us operates independently from the advertising sales department. We welcome your feedback at ShopWithUs@usmagazine.com. Happy shopping!