Get your shopping list ready because one of the biggest sales of the year is almost here. If you’ve been wondering when Amazon Prime Day 2022 will be for months, we’re here to help.
What started as a simple one-day celebration of Amazon’s 20th anniversary has become a massive annual event. Traditionally held in the summer, Amazon Prime Day offers massive discounts on some of your (and TikTok’s) absolute favorite brands. Below, we’ve compiled everything we know about the Unofficial Holiday Sale to help you prepare your wishlist this year and, of course, teach you how to get the best deals.
What is Amazon Prime Day?
Amazon Prime Day 2022 is the biggest online sale of the summer, and possibly the entire year. If you are one of millions Principal members, you can get some of the best deals (better than even those that were made during Black Friday and Cyber Monday) for a full 48 hours. From generous discounts on fashion (anyone stocked up on swimwear?), beauty, fitness, home and tech products, you can buy everything you need to update your wardrobe, or finally try those viral Tiktok products that you’ve been watching all year. .
When is Amazon Prime Day 2022?
The company has yet to confirm an official start date for Prime Day 2022. However, the event usually takes place in the summer, so it’s safe to assume it’s closer than you might expect. (Only in 2020, when the COVID-19 pandemic led to a temporary postponement to October, was the sale not held during the summer.)
Of course, we will announce the start date as soon as we have it, but in the meantime, you can always start adding items to your wishlist. From tried-and-tested acne-fighting beauty products to trendy items and storage, there are plenty of options to add to your shopping cart as you prepare. But before you even do that, you need to make sure you have the basics, and this is where the following checklist comes in handy.
How to shop on Amazon Prime Day 2022?
- Step 1: Make sure you subscribe to Amazon Prime or Amazon Prime Student. Just go to the Amazon website and follow the instructions on the site. Just.
- Step 2: Download the Amazon app on your iPhone or Android. There you can keep track of the best deals and even preview them before they become available.
- Step 3: Go the extra mile and make sure you read Amazon Prime Day Insider Guide. Find out what to expect during this year’s 48 hour sale here.
- Step 4: Charge your laptop and phone. You don’t want them to die on you when the deals go live!
- Step 5: Stretch your fingers and get ready to shop! Make sure you have a list of all the things you can’t miss before you shop so you don’t overspend. Or make sure you follow our Amazon Prime tag; we will update this page with all the best shopping deals before, during and after.
- Step 6: Do a little dance! Your offers will be at your doorstep sooner rather than later!
- Step 7: If you don’t want to support this retail giant, but Still need to save a few bucks, don’t worry because we’ll also be rounding up all the competitors who will cut prices on their star products like Target, Walmart, and Best Buy, among others.
What should you add to your Amazon Prime Day 2022 wishlist?
Not sure where to start? Here are some of the best Amazon Prime Day Deals sold last year to serve as a source of inspiration.
Let us go to your DMs. Subscribe to Teenage fashion daily email.
Want more from Teenage fashion? Check this: